Spa Gym facilities on Jewel

NCSunshine

HI all. I've tried searching and found some answers, but still need to ask.

We are cruising on the Jewel next week to the Baltic. Are the Workout facilities on board free of charge.. meaning the gym equipment etc. I understand that you pay for some classes but not sure I'm interested in taking those. Just using any of the bikes or treadmills etc. Also, what about the saunas and steam rooms. I'm not into using the massage and other aspects, but would like a nice sauna or steam or whirlpool after a work out.

and.. if some of these are paid items, does anyone know if a suite guest has access to any of these paid services for free??

Thanks

I was just on the Jewel last week, and all of the equipment in the gym was free. Classes were an additional fee, as was the sauna. You could pay 20 per day to have free use of the sauna room. Have a great cruise and bring an umbrella!

bump.. ok.. if not the NCL Jewel, how bout fleet wide.. can you give me your experience with paid and non-paid gym/spa things?? Thanks

...I only used the sauna and steam rooms on the Spirit, there was no charge... if you needed a locker, they would hold your cabin key card..

...I only used the sauna and steam rooms on the Spirit, there was no charge... if you needed a locker, they would hold your cabin key card..

The Spirit is an older ship that doesn't have a spa room (sauna are in the lockers). Therefore they don't charge for it but on newer ship you have to buy a spa pass (for the whole cruise - or they sell day passes if any are left).

Archived