Is Dr. Pepper offered on Carnival?

Babyblue

My friend is cruising for the 1st time and her autistic son loves Dr. Pepper.

I cant remember if they have that or only Mr. Pibb.

I know they sell Coke products but wasnt sure about Dr. Pepper.

We need to know so that she can get the soda card or be prepared and purchase " a reasonable amount" of Dr. Pepper to carry on.

Thanks all for your help.

We need to know so that she can get the soda card or be prepared and purchase " a reasonable amount" of Dr. Pepper to carry on.

No Dr Pepper. They have Mr Pib, yuck!

All of their soft drinks are Coca-Cola products.... Here is the bar menu:

Soft Drinks

Glass: $1.50

Can: $1.95

Coca-Cola

Diet Coke

Sprite

Diet Sprite

Club Soda

Ginger Ale

Tonic Water

Orange Soda

Pibb Xtra

Caffeine Free Coke

Caffeine Free Diet Coke

Iced Tea$1.75 (Not the same thing as the free Iced Tea)

Powerade, 20 oz bottle$2.95

Red Bull Energy Drink$4.50

Red Bull Sugarfree$4.50

Holy cow! No diet Mt Dew? Don't they know that is the nectar of the gods?:D Good thing we are driving.....I'll have my stash for our 8 day:cool:

hello brother diet dew freak :D. i always have to bring on my stash. i cant do without the stuff. but, i've never had any problems. i'm a genuine, bonafied international diet dew smuggler, to be sure.

edit: when/if i run out, most grocery stores in port have at least full octaine mtn dew, if not the diet.

This is going to be a problem for me, as I am a Dr. Pepper freak! What is considered a "reasonable amount" to bring onboard?

No real answer available. Bring what ever you are comfortable with. We brought 20 24oz bottles of soft drink with us on the Fascination.

Soft Drinks

Coca-Cola

Diet Coke

Sprite

Diet Sprite

Club Soda

Ginger Ale

Tonic Water

Orange Soda

Pibb Xtra

Caffeine Free Coke

Caffeine Free Diet Coke

Powerade' date=' 20 oz bottle$2.95

Red Bull Sugarfree$4.50[/quote']

Thanks G'ma

Appreciate the list. You would think I could remember these things but some things I do remember Coke products which I like.Getting old is hard on the old brain cells not too much space to keep important facts:D

This is going to be a problem for me, as I am a Dr. Pepper freak! What is considered a "reasonable amount" to bring onboard?

I too brought soda. I brought 2 6pack plastic bottles and they went thru.

I think if you try to bring like 2 cases they may confiscate some.

Put it in my carry on and thru the metal detector no questions asked.

And it really is up to whomever is screening I guessas to what they may consider"reasonable".

Anyone walking around with a Dr. Pepper or a Mountain Dew gets as many longing looks as the hotties at the pool. I saw someone get out of line at embarkation to take a cab to the store for Dr. Pepper after he saw someone carrying a 12-pack.

Yes I hit the local Walmart in Galveston to get my DOD before boarding the ship.:eek:

Can you order the caffine free diet coke if you purchase a coke card, or does it have to purchased seperately?

Soft Drinks

Coca-Cola

Diet Coke

Sprite

Diet Sprite

Club Soda

Ginger Ale

Tonic Water

Orange Soda

Pibb Xtra

Caffeine Free Coke

Caffeine Free Diet Coke

Powerade' date=' 20 oz bottle$2.95

Red Bull Sugarfree$4.50[/quote']

Wow some of you "freaks" have got me thinking. I am a Starbucks chai tea frappacino freak. I have one every morning! I know there are specialty coffee shops onboard but I have never seen fraps on the menu!:eek:

Wow some of you "freaks" have got me thinking. I am a Starbucks chai tea frappacino freak. I have one every morning! I know there are specialty coffee shops onboard but I have never seen fraps on the menu!:eek:

I feel your pain. I like My chai latte and go thru withdrawl while onboard.

There is a Starbucks right outside the terminal in Galveston where we go before boarding:eek:

Should be illegal for any ship to sail from a Texas port without Dr Pepper onboard! After all, this is the birthplace of Dr Pepper.

My daughter will be starting school in Waco at Baylor University in the Fall, which happens to be where the Dr Pepper Museum is. To celebrate Dr Pepper, the University serves Dr Pepper floats on campus every Tuesday.

Alright, so I'm not a fan of Dr Pepper at all, my husband loves it!

Should be illegal for any ship to sail from a Texas port without Dr Pepper onboard! After all, this is the birthplace of Dr Pepper.

My daughter will be starting school in Waco at Baylor University in the Fall, which happens to be where the Dr Pepper Museum is. To celebrate Dr Pepper, the University serves Dr Pepper floats on campus every Tuesday.

Alright, so I'm not a fan of Dr Pepper at all, my husband loves it!

Props on the proper use of "Dr" Pepper.

Anyone walking around with a Dr. Pepper or a Mountain Dew gets as many longing looks as the hotties at the pool. I saw someone get out of line at embarkation to take a cab to the store for Dr. Pepper after he saw someone carrying a 12-pack.

This has to be a geographic thing.....I can't remember the last time Dr. Pepper was served around here. I know I know it is the best thing in town and everyone here drinks it...it has to be me!:D

hello brother diet dew freak :D. i always have to bring on my stash. i cant do without the stuff. but, i've never had any problems. i'm a genuine, bonafied international diet dew smuggler, to be sure.

edit: when/if i run out, most grocery stores in port have at least full octaine mtn dew, if not the diet.

Thank you for the tip about dew in ports :D. Do you work in the health care field? Seems most Dewdicts do. HAHAHA!!!!

Cracks me up - every time we return to Galveston post-cruise, my first stop is that gas station/grocery store right at the I-45 entrance ramp. The place is packed with people needing their Dr Pepper fix! I drink Diet Dr Pepper, myself, and last time, there was just about a wrestling match to get to them in the cooler!

Wow. I have almost a case of Dr Pepper left over from my daughter's graduation party. Maybe I should bring them aboard the Conquest on Sunday and start selling them for $3 a can on Tuesday. All those Dr Pepper addicts will probably be willing to pay that much for a Pepper by then, don't you think?

Archived