~~~Possible CC Dream group 1/2011~~~~

Pugs

Pick the date  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the date

• January 15th 2011
    • January 29,2011

Have you voted, will it be the 15th or the 29th. Both dates work for me....

As soon as we pick a date , I will e-mail Laura....Prices are out, just waiting on intrest and date....

HI Pugs

oh how I wished your dates were in April...because I wont be able to sail with the lifers next year...i was hoping to do it in 2011( I miss my Lifers esp Jeff and Kelly)....I was looking at doing the Dream in 2011..and I just narrowed it down to April(daughters spring break).....but there is still time and my mind may change to January:) So I have that dreadful decision to make...to take daughter out of school or not....:confused:

HI Pugs

oh how I wished your dates were in April...because I wont be able to sail with the lifers next year...i was hoping to do it in 2011( I miss my Lifers esp Jeff and Kelly)....I was looking at doing the Dream in 2011..and I just narrowed it down to April(daughters spring break).....but there is still time and my mind may change to January:) So I have that dreadful decision to make...to take daughter out of school or not....:confused:

You know you want to!!! Don't know about where you live, but our schools often have at least one day off the week of the 15th either for MLK day or teacher conferences. :p

HI Pugs

If we do it the 15th she will only miss 4 days.. Come on , join us for a replay!!!!

You know you want to!!! Don't know about where you live, but our schools often have at least one day off the week of the 15th either for MLK day or teacher conferences. :p

I really really do want to:) If i do the 15th..its just so close to her holiday vacation. She would already have been off 2 weeks prior to the cruise. I really have to think about it. Its less time to save( We are doing a 4 day cruise in april 2010), since I originally was going to book for April 2011. However, a nice January Carribean getaway would be perfect since it will be freezing and snowing here.

The final decision will be made by my hubby(of course:eek:) I was looking at the E saver rates on Dream cruises in Jan and the one I was going to book in Apr. There really isnt that much of a price difference. I was hoping it would be, to be easier to justify the January sailing. So right now ,my only positive, which you and Pugs pointed out is that its 4 school days she will be missing, instead of 5.

I know I know youre saying...hey another positive is that you will be with the Lifers..lol and that is a positive for me :D however for hubby...not so much :(

I really really do want to:) If i do the 15th..its just so close to her holiday vacation. She would already have been off 2 weeks prior to the cruise. I really have to think about it. Its less time to save( We are doing a 4 day cruise in april 2010), since I originally was going to book for April 2011. However, a nice January Carribean getaway would be perfect since it will be freezing and snowing here.

The final decision will be made by my hubby(of course:eek:) I was looking at the E saver rates on Dream cruises in Jan and the one I was going to book in Apr. There really isnt that much of a price difference. I was hoping it would be, to be easier to justify the January sailing. So right now ,my only positive, which you and Pugs pointed out is that its 4 school days she will be missing, instead of 5.

I know I know youre saying...hey another positive is that you will be with the Lifers..lol and that is a positive for me :D however for hubby...not so much :(

You know you can talk hubby into it.... I hope our price will be better than the e saver price... I hope we get OBC also....

There is an official group cruise already on the 30th of Jan 2011 on the Miracle. If you pick the 29th you would be competing with another group for cruisers who like to do group cruises.

The 15th might work for us as we already have penciled in that week for our 2011 cruise.

Looks as if the 15th may win out, come join us...:D:)

I just started a new job and should have some PTO built up by then. This might be feasible on two conditions

1. Our furnace holds out for another winter

2. The kids are doing well enough in school to miss a few days

Good !!! we would love to have you join us...:D

Am I solo on this thread... I know this will be a great group, Winter cruise to warm ports, I can see us now!

Pick the date from the poll and I will get with Laura for a great CC group price...

Archived