Priceline in Monterey / Carmel area

mochuck

Has anyone booked a hotel or B&B in this area through Priceline and what did they get. I've never used Priceline before and I'm a little nervous. We will be there late August for just 1 night

I was nervous also the first time, but I got over it and now really enjoy it ! ;)

here check out this website (www.biddingfortravel.com) they track winning bids on priceline and review hotels that priceline uses.

the Monterey bids are here:

http://biddingfortravel.yuku.com/forums/26/t/California-Pacific-Coast--cities--listed-separately--includi.html

OK so not as straight forward as I thought. It appears you have to live in either the USA or Canada to use Priceline unfortunately. When I try to enter my details it will only accept a US state and zip code but ironically it states if from outside the US to put your country code for your telephone.

Unless someone can tell me a way around that or knows of a more international site that I can use?

OK so not as straight forward as I thought. It appears you have to live in either the USA or Canada to use Priceline unfortunately. When I try to enter my details it will only accept a US state and zip code but ironically it states if from outside the US to put your country code for your telephone.

Unless someone can tell me a way around that or knows of a more international site that I can use?

hmmm, strange... our UK friends use Priceline?? Anyone know more about this??

All sorted now. I went to one of the Australian boards on this site and asked if any other Aussies had used Priceline and someone explained just put an American state and zipcode that matches and it will be processed.

They just want to make sure that your name matches you credit card and aren't really interested in where you live.

So I got Portola Hotel in Monterey for $100, which looks quite nice.

Archived