Oh No!!! help needed quick;( im at the airport!!!

tommy2811

The below is what I copies from another thread....many have reported that SAS traansportation is about the cheapest from FLL to Miami. Hope this is helpful to you...

Steven Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

www.ridsesas.com

Taxi to So. Beach is more like $75-$80 plus more for traffic. Might be better to rent car for the day? Good Luck!

Yea I also think it's better to just rent a car instead of using a taxi.

Ok... took a limo type car for a flat 70. not bad. royal palm in SoBeach is great. however SoBeach is flat out over priced. 40.00 for 2 miami vices and a virgin pina colada. lunch at that deli(forgot the name was 70.00. its crazy. im on vacation and have plenty of $$$ but 15.00 for a drink at the hotel is just wrong. anyway. haviing a blast and just picked up a cooler and will fill it with all the goodies one needs. love this hotel.

Ok... took a limo type car for a flat 70. not bad. royal palm in SoBeach is great. however SoBeach is flat out over priced. 40.00 for 2 miami vices and a virgin pina colada. lunch at that deli(forgot the name was 70.00. its crazy. im on vacation and have plenty of $$$ but 15.00 for a drink at the hotel is just wrong. anyway. haviing a blast and just picked up a cooler and will fill it with all the goodies one needs. love this hotel.

Yes, drinks in trendy beach hotel bars are expensive, in Fort Lauderdale also now. Makes me appreciate the value of cruising.

Went for a walk by all the bars and breakfast specials were everywhere. eggs toast and coffe 2.99;) it seems very slow here. place is beautiful. my wife aand I had breakfast perfect with coffe fruit eggs 13.00. also get some krispy creams for the kids 4.99 half dozen.

having a wondeful time. cruising thursday. then off to disney.

Just a heads up, every single bill you get in South Beach will have gratuity already included so don't double tip!

Also, most places have happy hour so wait until then to order drinks!

South Beach can be very expensive!

Archived