Miracle Pools

I thought there were three on the Lido deck and the kiddie pool. Could be mistaken though. None of them are over an average adult's head.

Go on the Carnival website and they'll show you on the deck plans.

I thought there were three on the Lido deck and the kiddie pool. Could be mistaken though. None of them are over an average adult's head.

Go on the Carnival website and they'll show you on the deck plans.

Correct. There are 3 pools on the Lido deck. The Siren's pool, the Uylsses pool and the Adults only pool. There is also the kiddie pool. Don't know about the kiddie pool but the adult pools are only about 4.5 feet deep. The Siren's and Ulysses pools have a sort of lounging area all around them that's only about 2 inches deep. I love it there. Can soak up the sun without getting hot!

Four

There's two main pools (that can't be more than three and a half or four feet deep, plus a small splash area surrounding the pool with a few inches of overflow water), an adults only pool, which is around four feet deep, and a kids splash pool up on deck 10 with a few inches of water in them.

Four

There's two main pools (that can't be more than three and a half or four feet deep, plus a small splash area surrounding the pool with a few inches of overflow water), an adults only pool, which is around four feet deep, and a kids splash pool up on deck 10 with a few inches of water in them.

Nicole...what are you doing here?!?!? I thought you had strep! Get to bed girl and take care of yourself! ;):D

Nicole

I thought you were sick, but I am very honored to have the World's Most dedicated Blogger and World's Most Informed Review. But I agree you are too sick to be here get in bed and bless us with your knowledge when you feel better. Although I leave in 10 days on the Miracle and could use your help. I want you well.

By the way, my DH is going to go crazy he is 6'4" and loves to swim. The pools won't do anything for him...LOL:D

Nicole...what are you doing here?!?!? I thought you had strep! Get to bed girl and take care of yourself! ;):D

In bed...on the Macbook :o Mom just brought me home some lunch, meds and a copy of Confessions of a Shopaholic, so I thought I'd check in on CC while I was feeling lucid.

Nicole

I thought you were sick, but I am very honored to have the World's Most dedicated Blogger and World's Most Informed Review. But I agree you are too sick to be here get in bed and bless us with your knowledge when you feel better. Although I leave in 10 days on the Miracle and could use your help. I want you well.

By the way, my DH is going to go crazy he is 6'4" and loves to swim. The pools won't do anything for him...LOL:D

Thanks :) I promise, though, the review will be done, finite, completo before you leave!

I don't even know if the adults pool is six feet long in the actual pool LOL. But he'll have plenty of ocean to swim in in Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay.

He'll probably be smushed in the whirlpools, too. I know they replaced the adults-only one with a much smaller one and my 5'3 self was cramped in there.

Archived