Hilton, Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Has anyone stayed there?

Top-Cat

I just booked a room at this hotel using priceline for $58 bucks. It says it is a 3 1/2 star hotel. Has anyone ever stayed there? And if so, do they have a shuttle to the cruise port? I see on their website that they have a free shuttle to from the airport to the hotel.

We also bid on Priceline last October and got the same hotel, the rooms were nice and the front desk was very helpful. If my memory serves me we had to take a shuttle set up by the hotel to the port.

We stayed there in November. It was certainly adequate for an overnight stay, and the bed was reasonably comfortable, but we arrived very late in the evening, and supposedly the only room they had left was a handicap accessible room in the older part of the property. We got this hotel thru Priceline and I couldn't help but feel we were relegated to the least desirable room because of it. The public areas looked lovely, though we didn't actually use any of them due to our late arrival. They offered a shuttle to the pier for I think $9 pp.

Is there anything in walking distances to grab dinner or drinks to bring on the cruise? supermarket? pharmacy?

There are a bar and restaurant in the hotel and in the hotel across the street. I don't think there is anything else you can walk to.

Archived