Good luck Seabourn

westmount

:D

Today's the big day, and no matter the little things that might be off for the next couple of weeks or so. Seabourn took a big chance with these new ships right now, and from what we see, they look beautiful and probably the only way to see the world. We've booked a long time ago for part of the world tour, as figured it would be better to get the kinks out of the ship before enjoying her, but still are envious of those traveling today. Thank you Seabourn for making our futire plans very easy, and good luck maing the transition from tiny ships to cosy ships, we're all there with you.

Westmount

Yes, I join you in wishing Seabourn and all of those on board a memorable day. I am keeping my fingers crossed about all of those proseco bottles breaking at the right moment. Having been to the christening of numerous U.S. Navy ships I can tell you that it is considered very bad luck when the bottle does not break on the first strike. I have actually seen this happen twice -- once up in Maine when a Senator Olympia Snow struck the bottle on the ship and nothing happened and another time in New Orleans when Senator Kay Baily Hutchinson did the same thing. Won't be long now!!!

Archived