Booking the Normadie online

WapCaplet

I am sailing on the Summit in July and was just attempting to make a reservation at the specialty restaurant, Normandie, for the evening when we are in Santorini. I went into the 'Manage My Reservations' area and selected Specialty Restaurant booking. But when I click the 'Search' button after entering the date and time I'd prefer, nothing happens. The page basically refreshes but it gives no indication whether the time has been booked or if it's not available or anything. My overall cruise reservation still indicates that I have not booked anything at the Normandie.

Has anyone else had trouble with this? Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible there is a problem with the website?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom

I am on the same sailing as you (recognise you from the roll call!) - and I am having the exact same problem. I contacted my Travel Agent today, because the site actually says that reservations can only be made if your booking is "Confirmed" - and when I looked at the top of the relevant page online, it said we were only "Booked"! I was a little concerned!

My Travel Agent's reply from Celebrity was that the ship is completely booked out and that everyone (including us!) is "confirmed". They can't explain what the problem is - and they can't seem to work out how to access the online booking either!! Their only suggestion was to call them direct (and to mention that there was a problem with the website); unfortunately the number I was given is a UK number, so probably not ideal for you.

Julie

I am sailing on the Summit in July and was just attempting to make a reservation at the specialty restaurant, Normandie, for the evening when we are in Santorini. I went into the 'Manage My Reservations' area and selected Specialty Restaurant booking. But when I click the 'Search' button after entering the date and time I'd prefer, nothing happens. The page basically refreshes but it gives no indication whether the time has been booked or if it's not available or anything. My overall cruise reservation still indicates that I have not booked anything at the Normandie.

Has anyone else had trouble with this? Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible there is a problem with the website?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

You can not use any other browser other than Internet Explorer to book dinning online. I was also told to don't do it though My Celebrity book it like you don't have My Celebrity. I had no problem doing it this way and it was told to me by a rep who does Dinning reservations for Celebrity.

Pam

book it like you don't have My Celebrity. I had no problem doing it this way and it was told to me by a rep who does Dinning reservations for Celebrity.

Pam

Tried it - still doesn't work :( - will phone tomorrow I think!

You can not use any other browser other than Internet Explorer to book dinning online. I was also told to don't do it though My Celebrity book it like you don't have My Celebrity. I had no problem doing it this way and it was told to me by a rep who does Dinning reservations for Celebrity.

Pam

Worked like a charm, once I switched to IE! Thanks for heads up, Pam. Much appreciated.

Tom

Tom:

You are going to love Normandie. It is outstanding! If Katarina is still onboard, ask for her area, she is outstanding, and her team will treat you like royalty (I'm sure they all do, we just were sooooo impressed with her and her team!)

Archived