CB Int'l Cafe Question

shashi883

I have been on the Crown and The International Cafe served gelato. I have read that the CB Int'l Cafe doesn't serve Gelato. Is this true?

Thanks

I didn't see gelato this past May, but they did have chocolate fondue which was very good.

I have been on the Crown and The International Cafe served gelato. I have read that the CB Int'l Cafe doesn't serve Gelato. Is this true?

Thanks

Evidentally there was no space for the gelato bar when they did the IC installation. Crown has more physical atrium area than the CB.

Thanks

Afraid so. I ate there at least once a day 6/11-6/20 and never saw gelato. I sure enjoyed everything else though.

Maybe by the time you go they will have it.

Bummer. I was looking forward to the gelato but my hips will be glad there is none on board ;)

But there will be fresh baked donuts, pastries and croissants. The only guarantee your hips will have is if they are physically away from that entire area.

Archived