Celebrity lovers try Princess...again!/Star Princess 6/14-21 review w/ pics!

Infi

Just wanted to let you know that I emailed Sunny re our upcoming trip to Alaska and booked him for all of our ground travel. He wanted me to tell you thanks for the great referral that you posted.

Also, just an FYI that your pictures are not showing up on my computer. States not enough bandwith.

Thanks again

Bill

Thanks for all the info and pictures, Infi!

We leave in 20 days on the Star!

Did you have the Princess Patters from your cruise? I hope I haven't missed them!

Thanks for all your time and effort, your review was very helpful!!

Ship: Star Princess

Dates: 6/14-21/09

Itinerary: Ketchikan, Tracy Arm, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria

About us:

We actually weren’t planning on cruising Alaska this summer, but Princess’ 2-for-1 sale drew us in again. Our two previous Alaskan cruises had been with Celebrity, which is our favorite line (with Princess as a close second). I am platinum by virtue of my Sitmar sailings, as this was only my second actual cruise with Princess.

Thanks for the great review! Do you mind me asking what time of year it was when you found Princess offering the 2 for 1 sale? We are looking at cruising Alaska in 2010 with another 6 couples and hope they offer them again!

We are possibly considering Celebrity for this cruise as well. We are reverse of you - been on tons on Princess cruises but never Celebrity, just Royal- but we have heard great things about Celebrity. Would you mind sharing why you choose Princess over Celebrity - price, itinerary???

Thanks for all the info and pictures, Infi!

We leave in 20 days on the Star!

Did you have the Princess Patters from your cruise? I hope I haven't missed them!

Thanks for all your time and effort, your review was very helpful!!

Same here Infi?

Wow!!! I finally got around the reading this entire thread. What a terrific review and such wonderful pictures! This has me so excited for our trip on the Golden next month. We'll be sure to make reservations for Sabatini's. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this!

• 2 weeks later...

Infi,

I think many of us have thanked you for your generosity in taking the time to write the review plus the sharing of your pictures. I do want to give specials thanks to your daughter who took a lot of the pictures you have shared with us so make sure she knows her contribution was greatly appreciated!:D:D:D

Archived