Where is the Carnival Emergency #

holdon216

I have looked cover to cover in the book. Can't find the number to leave behind for the family to use in case of emergency. Anyone???

You're right...I can't find a specific number either. I would use their Travel Hotline at 1-877-885-4856. According to the brochure that number will be answered 24/7 for any questions or travel emergencies. They could guide your family on getting hold of you on the ship.

Big Duck, Thanks, it is not on page 34 in the book i have though which is 2009-2010???

Cushing, I saw that number but i was assuming that was for us cruisers in case WE had an emergency in route?? Frustrating because i know i have seen the number before in the book.

Below is from the Carnival FAQs. But someone on these boards said they can just call the 1-800 Carnival phone number and will somehow get put thru or get a message to you on board. I don't understand if that's an option, why would someone wnat to pay these crazy rates below?

Can I receive phone calls onboard?

Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard - Visa - American Express - The Discover Card - Diner's Club. 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. 1-732-335-3284 from Canada and outside the U.S.

OK, thats to funny!! I live 25 minutes or so away from Marlboro NJ. I should just have the family call there if they need me??? I am praying know one will need to call but it's best to leave some sort of number just in case.

Archived