Freedom of the Seas 6/14-6/21-Best Family Vacation on Earth!

Money talks:D...

I agree Cococay was hot. I think I drank 10 cups of fruit punch in a row. I went back to the ship early with my son. My wife crves the sun. The BBQ on the beach was kind of unappetizing with horde of flies all over the food. The staff was fighting a lost cause waving paper plates to keep them off.

I was looking at your pool pictures to see if we were in it. Some of our group might be in it but it's too fuzzy to tell for sure.:)

It was out first cruise and we had a blast. We are already planning our next one for the Oasis.

Yeah, we went back due to flies!:p If you want clear pics just email me: floridagirl68@bellsouth.net There were 4 of us taking pics!!:D

Hey Theresa...have enjoyed looking at your pics. We had Hansen also and thought he was great!! Your cabin must have been really close to ours. We were in 9290. You didn't miss anything at the Meet & Mingle. Hardly anyone showed up. It was a bust with probably less than 20 people there. And for the raffle prize, they gave away a container of paper clips and rubber bands. No kidding...it was pretty pathetic. That was my first meet & mingle and probably my last. It was just a waste of time. But we had a good cruise and we're sad that it is over.

Hey Theresa...have enjoyed looking at your pics. We had Hansen also and thought he was great!! Your cabin must have been really close to ours. We were in 9290. You didn't miss anything at the Meet & Mingle. Hardly anyone showed up. It was a bust with probably less than 20 people there. And for the raffle prize, they gave away a container of paper clips and rubber bands. No kidding...it was pretty pathetic. That was my first meet & mingle and probably my last. It was just a waste of time. But we had a good cruise and we're sad that it is over.

HI Lisa! I hope Hannah is feeling much better! You both are georgeous! I saw some really great formal pictures of both of you-hope you got them!

Hansen is the best! I loved him:eek::D:o!! I had the whole section calling him Handsome!!

Agree about the M & M...!! GREAT cruise and suffering bad from PCD!!

thanks!! Hannah is fine. She caught some kind of 24 hr. stomach bug on the cruise...not sure if it was noro or not. So we missed our day in St. Thomas, but she was fine for St. Martin. We were disappointed about missing St Thomas because we were going on the Sunny Liston tour. Oh well, guess we'll just have to go back and try it again!!!:D

thanks!! Hannah is fine. She caught some kind of 24 hr. stomach bug on the cruise...not sure if it was noro or not. So we missed our day in St. Thomas, but she was fine for St. Martin. We were disappointed about missing St Thomas because we were going on the Sunny Liston tour. Oh well, guess we'll just have to go back and try it again!!!:D

Glad Hannah is better now! I had the same meds you did, just in case;). Did you do those little cars in St Maarten? I saw a bunch of them going down the street!!???

I saw David's post regarding Sunny Liston!! Have to book another Eastern cruise, just to do that one!!

There was just so much to do!!:D

Yes we did the little cars. They were fun to drive but the traffic zooming around us was a little unnerving. We went around a lot of curvy roads and would meet big trucks going really fast. It was scary. The locals seemed to be irritated with us all lined up and going slow. I thought some of them were going to run us down.:eek: I wish we could have gone on some quieter roads and I would have enjoyed it a lot more.

Yes we did the little cars. They were fun to drive but the traffic zooming around us was a little unnerving. We went around a lot of curvy roads and would meet big trucks going really fast. It was scary. The locals seemed to be irritated with us all lined up and going slow. I thought some of them were going to run us down.:eek: I wish we could have gone on some quieter roads and I would have enjoyed it a lot more.
Oh no! I saw the tour going around the circle....a really bad traffic circle..LOL...I saw two blondes and I thought of you..:D You looked like you were having fun!! Traffic was wierd!

Thank you so much for doing this review! It is so great. I love the pictures and your review of everything is so funny! Keep it coming, it helps the time pass as I wait for our turn in November:)

First cruise with the kids 9 and 11. Can't wait to share my love of cruising with them.

Thanks again and I can't wait to read more:)

Thank you so much for doing this review! It is so great. I love the pictures and your review of everything is so funny! Keep it coming, it helps the time pass as I wait for our turn in November

First cruise with the kids 9 and 11. Can't wait to share my love of cruising with them.

Thanks again and I can't wait to read more

You have filled an empty space in my life with this awesome review!! Thank you so much - I'm really enjoying it. Sounds like your fam had a great time and I can't wait til January!!

Nice photos ... seems like you all had a great time ... even in the 1000 degree heat

Thanks for the compliments! We all took pictures and I was nominated to take pictures of chairs and non-moving objects:D

We had so much fun! If you only knew my goofy family:eek: We laugh and try to make light of everything-even the heat!

Every time I would enter the restroom my kid's would say, "Mom, beware of the killer toilet.":rolleyes:

Day 5-St Martin/St Maarten: Our favorite Caribbean Island!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! We woke up late and decided to go to Maho Beach for a couple of hours! My son is an Aviation freak! It’s really easy to get a Taxi and it was $8 per person each way!

01820010.jpg

Archived