Telegram for antiguan!!!!

JHCALLAHAN

Hey, Antiguan,

My wife and I are spending a week at Halcyon Cove in a couple of weeks. Don't suppose you hire out as a tour guide do you. :D

Do you know any reputable locals that take folks to Barbuda? We might be interested in spending a day over there.

Any secret killer places to eat?

Thanks. Maybe we'll run in to you while we're there!

JHC

• 3 weeks later...

hi there, i was away from this forum for several weeks. Call Profit Burton for Barbuda guiding. He's very good in my opinion. Le Bistro is a good eat not too far from Dickenson too. Profit is on 268 788 8387

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply, we arrived 7-11-09 about 9 PM, so missed your message. We had a great time. Halcyon Cove is a lovely resort, but the rooms are pretty run down and lots of stuff didn't work, some we got resolved, others not, but all in all had a blast. Took the Barbuda Express to Barbuda, had a little tour and a great lunch. My wife wants to move there. :eek: I liked it, but not ready to pack up and move just yet. ;)

We'll probably visit again someday, esp. now that we know better what to expect. But we'll come back thru a different airport, Miami Intl. is a PITA!!!

Thanks again,

JHC

Archived