Passports

anyone had to do passports recently? How long did it take for you to receive them in the mail. I am hoping closer to the 4 week mark :) we had to get new passports for the kids and renew ours since they ran out this past May. wonder if they will take the same amount of time?

Thanks

My husband and I both got ours in 9 days :D it took our kids 4 weeks:cool:

WOW thats crazy! So you and your husbands were renew by mail and the kids were standard done through the post office. :) We'll sit tight then.. 4 weeks is fine for us. Glad to hear they aren't delayed anymore.

WOW thats crazy! So you and your husbands were renew by mail and the kids were standard done through the post office. :) We'll sit tight then.. 4 weeks is fine for us. Glad to hear they aren't delayed anymore.

No, all of use were applying for new ones. Go figure!!

I mailed mine out on May 15, and it arrived on approximately June 19. Five weeks. It was a renewal.

Then I got my old one with a couple of holes punched in it a few days later. I'm glad they let me keep the old one.

--Michael

Archived