Spa treatments

Marking Time

The spas are run by Steiner and their prices are the same throughout the industry. Spa prices are quit high,imho. A massage can run from $110 and up depending on what kind of massage. A basic facial is $90. They do offer port day specials where you can pick two or three mini spa treatments for about $100.

I had a treatment that was half price.. about 1 hr, 45 minutes.. seaweed wrap and back massage, detoxifying. It was 125 dollars (reg. 250) on special. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I would never pay regular price for the services, as they are SOOO marked up so they can put them on sale.

As another poster mentioned, never pay full price (or even close to full price) for a spa treatment. The spa's price list is the same as the cruise line's "brochure" pricing for staterooms. Most people pay far less than the listed price. Do not book the spa during the first day - that is the only time they are charging full price. By the second day they will start listing specials (often discounted up to 50% off full price) in the daily newslestter delivered to your stateroom. Wait until you see a treatment you like go on special to book. Also, you can negotiate with them sometimes to lower the price and/or throw in a less expensive service at no extra cost.

Archived