Cruise documents question

I just received my docs for FOS 7-12-09. I signed up for Chops about a month ago. On the documents I see nothing about Chops but I do see charges for an unspecified excursion for the same amount that I paid for Chops. 2nd issue. The amount of the cruise fare is at a higher rate than what I paid. At one time it was accurate but I got a price drop and have been credited on my credit card already. 3rd. I have also been credited to my credit card due to a free companion fare from my rc visa card points. The cruise fare does not show this either. Does all this sound ok? Do I need to call my TA? I don't want to get to the port and have to pay more.

I just received my docs for FOS 7-12-09. I signed up for Chops about a month ago. On the documents I see nothing about Chops but I do see charges for an unspecified excursion for the same amount that I paid for Chops. 2nd issue. The amount of the cruise fare is at a higher rate than what I paid. At one time it was accurate but I got a price drop and have been credited on my credit card already. 3rd. I have also been credited to my credit card due to a free companion fare from my rc visa card points. The cruise fare does not show this either. Does all this sound ok? Do I need to call my TA? I don't want to get to the port and have to pay more.

What does your last invoice show? I don't remember accounting info like fare in the docs, where are you looking? Get a updated invoice from your TA with everything listed like all your credits and such. The price drop will just be the new price no accounting history on it.

Archived