Wildlife Reserve and....???

coconutball4u

I was planning on taking a tour which included the Wildlife Reserve and then Harrison's Cave with some park included. Now that Harrison's Cave is closing for 6 months I guess need to go back to the drawing board.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The one requirement is we have to include the Wildlife Reserve. Malibu Rum? Beaches? Any advice appreciated.

I was planning on taking a tour which included the Wildlife Reserve and then Harrison's Cave with some park included. Now that Harrison's Cave is closing for 6 months I guess need to go back to the drawing board.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The one requirement is we have to include the Wildlife Reserve. Malibu Rum? Beaches? Any advice appreciated.

Well This is how I would do it. Wild life reserve then to Farley Hill National park (which is across the road from wild life reserve)where you will have the best picture op of the entire east coast. Then on to St Johns Church. This drive will take you along the east coast road, Bathsheba etc. Next stop, Crane beach hotel for lunch and finally a stop off at Accra beach for a swim on the way back to the port.

Thanks for the suggestion. Would you be able to suggest a good independent tour operator who I can get that priced out with? It seems that unless I want to do something on a catamaran there aren't that many operators in Barbados.

Thanks for the suggestion. Would you be able to suggest a good independent tour operator who I can get that priced out with? It seems that unless I want to do something on a catamaran there aren't that many operators in Barbados.

I would just get a taxi outside the gate and tell him your plans and negotiate a rate for the day. Do I know what it will cost? No. I lived in Barbados for some years and rent a car when I am there.

Archived