Diving In Nassua

shakeman888

I just got back from diving with nassua scub. We did the shark dive in the morning and shallow dives in the afternoon. These folks are great. They treated us like family. My wife who joined us for the afternoon dive (newly certfied was very nervous. One of the dive masters (we called her diva queen) held her hand and worked with her. J.J. was a crazy man feeding the sharks bringing them over to us several times for pictures. As J.J. was driving us back to the ship he offered to take us to a real fish fry restaurant. We said sure. Outstanding, It was a little shack by the two big bridges and they made the conk fritters and fried conk right in front of you. It was a real treat to hang out with the locals for a dinner. If you are going to dive in nassua call them, They are much different from the cattle boats of Stuart Coves. Not that they are bad just alot more people and level of service is not the same. Thanks, Dive safe

We also dove with them..... and yes they were GREAT. We didn't do the shark feeding but we did get to dive with the sharks, we dove with Nassau Scub 4 times the day we were in port, and can't wait to go back :D

Nita

check out my pictures of when we dove in Nassau

Archived