Turning in points for OBC

I am turning in points for OBC for my upcoming cruise. I got the certificate in the mail and on the back in says single occupancy and double occupancy. This room will have two people in it but we are both using different crdit cards for purchases. How do i make sure this goes on my name and not his? do i check single occupancy?

Thanks

I am turning in points for OBC for my upcoming cruise. I got the certificate in the mail and on the back in says single occupancy and double occupancy. This room will have two people in it but we are both using different crdit cards for purchases. How do i make sure this goes on my name and not his? do i check single occupancy?

Thanks

Hi Chrissy.............why don't you call the RCI Coupon Redemption Center at 1-888-305-4626 and ask them. These are the folks that handle the coupons when you mail them in.

You can usually just give them the certificate number over the phone with your booking number and they will apply it for you as indicated. Then you fill out the cert, make a copy and mail them to the address shown for verification purposes.

I mailed my certificate to the address given. Will I get any indication from them that they received and applied the OBC? Will the OBC show up on my account and can the TA access that information?

Thanks,

J

You can call the number that I gave Chrissy, give them your booking number and they can check to see if the certificate has been applied to your cruise. These people will talk to you even though you've booked through a TA.

They usually process the certificates from earliest to later cruises.

Your TA can get a confirmation invoice from RCI when final payment is due and on the invoice look for the code C30C-$$$-OBC P-P or something like this and that would indicate that your certificate from your Visa points has been applied.

Thanks

I was told to check 'single occupancy' in this case - which I did. When we boarded the ship, Royal had split the credit between me and my sister. We were able to easily resolve it a guest relations, but you will want to check your account to make sure it is applied correctly after you board.

Archived