~~*Possible Single Parent & Friends 2-Summer 2011*~~

mom2girls

Which itinerary and ship are you interested in?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which itinerary and ship are you interested in?

• Inspiration - 5 day Western
    • Destiny- 5 day Eastern
    • Destiny- 5 day Western
    • Freedom- 8 day Eastern
    • Freedom- 6 day Western
    • Liberty- 7 day Eastern
    • Liberty- 7 day Western
    • Legend- 7 day Western
    • Valor- 7 day Western

Ok, I know that schedules and prices aren't yet. But, we have many on our 2010 thread that are interested in a second group cruise.

Which ship and itinerary would you be interested in?

We're thinking the end of June or the beginning of July 2011.

Ok, I know that schedules and prices aren't yet. But, we have many on our 2010 thread that are interested in a second group cruise.

Which ship and itinerary would you be interested in?

We're thinking the end of June or the beginning of July 2011.

count us in again..Liberty 7 day Western...or whatever the group chooses

I am thinking the Legend 7-day western. Some are the same ports that I can do from Galveston. Plus I am planning a family cruise that summer with all three daughters, two SIL's, and a grand daughter. I cannot fly them all to Florida though I guess we can drive to Tampa since I will have 5 drivers. Not sure I will want to drive any further.

I am thinking the Legend 7-day western. Some are the same ports that I can do from Galveston. Plus I am planning a family cruise that summer with all three daughters, two SIL's, and a grand daughter. I cannot fly them all to Florida though I guess we can drive to Tampa since I will have 5 drivers. Not sure I will want to drive any further.

So far the Legend is my favorite ship. I wouldn't mind doing this again. :cool: We'll see what everyone else says.

I'd be interested for sure if the dates work. I voted the Liberty Eastern only because I've been looking at the Pride out of Baltimore, my kids are begging to go back to paradise aka Half Moon Cay.

I doubt I would be able to do these months for the same reason I can't make this trip but I also voted for the legend out of Tampa.. Have a nice night all.. :-)

You can't be at the bottom of the totem pole forever. Will you ever get a summer vacation with this switch?

I voted for the 7 day Legend Western but truth be told I don't know enough about Carnival to make a decision. I do know that I would like to do a Western that doesn't include Jamaica. But I'm open. Are we thinking the same time of year?

I'd be interested for sure if the dates work. I voted the Liberty Eastern only because I've been looking at the Pride out of Baltimore, my kids are begging to go back to paradise aka Half Moon Cay.

I was thinking we'd do it a little later than thr 2010 cruise so that the people who get out of school later can go too. So, we'll see what happens with the dates.

I doubt I would be able to do these months for the same reason I can't make this trip but I also voted for the legend out of Tampa.. Have a nice night all.. :-)

Ok, I'm bummed! How long will it take for you to be able to get time off during the summer?

I voted for the 7 day Legend Western but truth be told I don't know enough about Carnival to make a decision. I do know that I would like to do a Western that doesn't include Jamaica. But I'm open. Are we thinking the same time of year?

I figured this one would be a week or two later. There are some who couldn't go on the 2010 cruise because school was still in session for them.

So far it looks as though Liberty Eastern and Legend Western are tied. Does anyone else have any opinions?

I voted for the Freedom 8 day because I liked the itinerary and had some places I haven't visited yet. However, if it comes down to the Liberty eastern or Legend western I would have to say Liberty eastern.

Archived