Malibu Rum tour

negn

I should have thought this through before asking!!! We want to do Harrison Cave, then Banks, then Mt. Gay......and a little beach time. We are in port from 8 - 5, do you think it is enough time?

Harrison's cave closed earlier this month for 6 months so depending on when you are coming it may not be open.

You should however be able to do the banks and mount gay tours within your time frame.

Harrison's cave closed earlier this month for 6 months so depending on when you are coming it may not be open.

You should however be able to do the banks and mount gay tours within your time frame.

I won't be there until April!!! Seems forever away but it is only 38 weeks!!:D Would it be possable to do all of it, or is it too much?

Is it easy to just hire a taxi at the port? Any idea how much something like what I want to do would cost?

I won't be there until April!!! Seems forever away but it is only 38 weeks!!:D Would it be possable to do all of it, or is it too much?

Is it easy to just hire a taxi at the port? Any idea how much something like what I want to do would cost?

If you come in April you should be fine for Harrison's cave reopening..but to be honest you just never know about their scheduling.:rolleyes:

It is very easy to get a taxi from the port or just outside..from what I have heard you may get a better deal on the outside. I am not too sure what the cost are but you will discuss that with your driver before you get on your way. I don't want to give you a ball park figure as I maybe way off base.

Your driver should be able to fit all 3 into your day but while the banks & mt gay tours are within close proximity to each other Harrisons cave is a fair distance and depending on traffic could take a while to get there and back.

Also their are schedule times for both of these distillery tours so take that into consideration as well.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

• 5 months later...

Is the factory within walking distance of the pier? We are going on a snorkel excursion in the morning that ends at 1pm and were wondering if we have time to do the rum tour in the afternoon before the ship leaves at 5pm. Let me know, thanks.

Archived