Supper Club Recommendations

This thread has succeeded in making me HUNGRY!:p

Well... you'll be on board Sunday!! Guess you've gotta wait 'til then!!

You'll love the Pinnacle Steak House!!

IMG_2616.jpg

Remember, you need to say hi to Goose for me!!

:D

I ony ordered one of each course...and I was STUFFED by the time I got dessert...STUFFED!!! So take your time...dance...sip your wine...share your appetizers (so you can taste both!) and your entrees...and your desserts! I wish I could convince my 14 year old daughter to go and spend 2 1/2 hours having a lovely dinner...instead I can barely get her to stay through dessert in the Main Dining Room! So for the second year in a row, I will miss the Supper Club on the Glory!! :(

And can I say, I love your posts Host Mach! You are such a gentleman and have pictures of EVERYTHING! You are the voice of reason on this sometimes unreasonable board! You rock!!

I ony ordered one of each course...and I was STUFFED by the time I got dessert...STUFFED!!! So take your time...dance...sip your wine...share your appetizers (so you can taste both!) and your entrees...and your desserts! I wish I could convince my 14 year old daughter to go and spend 2 1/2 hours having a lovely dinner...instead I can barely get her to stay through dessert in the Main Dining Room! So for the second year in a row, I will miss the Supper Club on the Glory!! :(

And can I say, I love your posts Host Mach! You are such a gentleman and have pictures of EVERYTHING! You are the voice of reason on this sometimes unreasonable board! You rock!!

Even though you'll be on a wonderful ship I still feel a bit sad that you won't get to enjoy the Emerald Room!! So near and yet so far!! Foo!!!

You really are far too kind. I love looking through everyone else's eyes... seeing what they might like to see and documenting it... After all, isn't that what Cruise Critic is about... information!! Thank you...

:)

It must have been in my sub-conscious (sp) but I just read the quote in your signature!! I wasn't trying to insult you!! :o

Was that for me??

Well... I sure didn't see anything insulting in your post and I've been insulted by the best! (or they think they're the best... ;))

No problem, mon! It's all IRIE!!

Thanks Jas1178! Enjoy! I'm just glad I had a chance to go the first time I was on the Glory! You will LOVE it!!

This is what I meant about your signature, Mach!!!

Listening to the voice of reason is the primary cause of aging...Mach 07/16/08

I really like the spinach salad with bacon, and of course, that chocolate dessert! Last time I foolishly ordered another dessert and ended up drooling while DH ate the chocolate one (he was kind enough to share it with me).:D

Thanks Jas1178! Enjoy! I'm just glad I had a chance to go the first time I was on the Glory! You will LOVE it!!

This is what I meant about your signature, Mach!!!

Listening to the voice of reason is the primary cause of aging...Mach 07/16/08

Hehehee... the voice of reason is a LOT different than the being or acting like an adult in MANY cases...

I have that one the back of several of my cruise t-shirts... Crazies... Dreamers and even my old Blogger's t-shirt!!

When I was touring Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas I pretty much had a personal guide... after about 30 minutes of her well rehearsed spiel she stopped and said 'Listening to the voice of reason is the primary cause of aging... Does it work?' I turned... looked at her and said 'So far!'!!!

:D

I have a question...I don't eat meat but do eat lobster..I saw that the have a lobster tail on menu of supper club, is it worth it since you get free lobster on formal night?

Yeah... it is... It's a much larger, more succulent tail...

I'm sure you'd be quite happy with it.

If you have a chat with the hostess about your preferences when you get to the supper club I'd be very surprised if they didn't offer you a few substitutes...

Don't you dare do it! That Bisque is pretty much impossible to replicate a home... onion soup... pretty easy...

Ok...I get the Bisque..DW gets the Onion and I taste test..(a fews spoon fulls);)

Archived