Question about threads.

MikeyA53

Why is it that when I want to view my threads I always get There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period. I belong to Disboard and never had a problem and this board is very similar. I'm I doing something wrong?:confused:

Why is it that when I want to view my threads I always get There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period. I belong to Disboard and never had a problem and this board is very similar. I'm I doing something wrong?:confused:

Try clicking on your screen name and select view posts. I am guessing you are looking for your posts.

Just because you wrote on a thread, or started a thread, doesnt mean you are automatically subscribed to it.

On the top of the thread go to thread tools to subscribe to the thread you want to....then your search should work.

Just because you wrote on a thread, or started a thread, doesnt mean you are automatically subscribed to it.

On the top of the thread go to thread tools to subscribe to the thread you want to....then your search should work.

Thank you, got it now.

Archived