Celebrity Mercury Sunset Veranda ???

BananaAnna

Celebrity Mercury Sunset Veranda sizes are listed as 67 sq. ft. or 87 sq. ft.

Cabins are Penthouse deck 1156, 1154, 1152, 1161, 1163

and Panorama deck 8224, 8226, 8228, 8230, 8232, 8265, 8263, 8261, 8259.

Does anyone know which cabin = which size veranda? I'm mostly interested in sizes on Penthouse deck.

Any of these cabins particularly better or worse than others?

Any pictures I can access?

Thanks much!

Unless I receive a more definitive answer, I'll figure the Panorama deck verandas are the larger ones. I've been all over the website you recommended but find it hard to actually locate info. Seems like you have to go thru lots and lots of info in hopes of finding what you need.

Thanks again!

• 4 months later...

My sister and a female friend of hers are sharing a sunset veranda on the Mercury. I am of the understanding that the bed in that cabin cannot be divided. My sister's TA says that it can. Does anyone know for sure. I also believe there is a sofa bed in the cabin.

Thanks for any info you may have,

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/images/plan_cruise/ships/mercury/mercury_sunset_veranda_schematic_lg.jpg If the above link works, it'll show floor diagram of Mercury Sunset Veranda. 'Bed' is surrounded on three sides and doesn't separate, sofa can be slept on as a twin or made up as a larger bed. Since there is trouble with the Celebrity site tonight, if link doesn't work maybe try again later. If all else fails, click on my Cruise Critic screen name, click on 'find all posts by this user', scroll back to post made July 14, 2009 and the original link is there. For what it's worth, Mercury is our all time favorite ship!</p>

Thanks banananna for the references. I had seen the descriptions before and that's why I advised my sister and her friend to check. I have to wonder if the TA actually inquired with Celebrity. I tried to contact Celebrity myself and was told the TA had to inquire. Maybe I'll try again through the captain's club. Anyone have any experience with the sofabed (comfort wise) in the sunset veranda?

Archived