Ice Tea, Coffee & Closet Space

geocruiser

Hi,

I have never been on Azamara cruise line even through I have cruise a lot. Last year one of our cruises was on Tahitian Princess. I believe this ship is similar to Journey. But not sure.

I would like to know about closet space on Journey. How much closet space does and inside cabin have vs and outside cabin?

I also would like to know if I can get ice tea during the day? Also what does a butler do? I can't think why I would need one. The only thing that I might ask extra of my cabin steward would be to get me some extra hangers or a extra blanket.

Thank you,

Geo

Ice tea is available during the day, from drink dispensers at the Pool Grill and Windows Cafe (buffet restaurant).

Our butler performed some of the duties that a cabin steward normally would so we didn't find it much different having a butler and cabin steward vs. just a cabin steward (we were in a balcony cabin). Those in suites have additional butler services, and pay an extra $4. /day in gratuities for those services.

Not sure about difference in closet space, but there is a difference in square footage overall of an inside vs. ocean view (except Cat. 7 OV's which are smaller than insides.) From the diagrams on Azamara's website, it appears that closet space is similar and the increased space in OV's vs. insides is in the living area. Hopefully someone who has actually been in these cabins can advise you on that.

Here's a link to the stateroom details for each cabin category:

http://www.azamaracruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/home.do;jsessionid=0000EDb4fGF2srTvtat-bfFNPdo:12odmems6?br=Z&shipCode=QS

Our only experience has been in either a 2A or 1A; these cabins are very comfortable and well laid out. The storage and closet arrangements are more than adequate.

Hope that's of some help.

Hi,

Also what does a butler do? I can't think why I would need one. The only thing that I might ask extra of my cabin steward would be to get me some extra hangers or a extra blanket.

Thank you,

Geo

Geo,

I was wondering the same thing...some clarification on what a butler does would be appreciated. I may be completely spoiled after this trip:)

Archived