Where are the laundry rooms on the Freedom

pwopp

Hi all. Our 4th Carnival cruise is on the Freedom next April. We'll be on deck 6 and we are wondering if someone out there would let us know where the laundry rooms are to save us some footwork. Lazy heh.;) Anyway if anyone has an answer to this pressing issue for us:confused: we'd appreciate the heads up. Great cruising to all. :) John and Pam Franklin Wi.

We were just a few doors down on deck 8 and it was SO convenient. The washers and dryers were $2.00 each. They had a digital time thing on them so you knew exactly how much time you had until they were done. The dryers lasted 99 minutes. After about 30 minutes, our clothes were dry.

And the new Purex 3-1 sheets worked GREAT. Easy to pack and it got the clothes clean and they smelled good.

I'm glad someone asked this.. I normally take a huge suitcase just for myself. However, we are riding with my parents this time (in Nov) and we are going to have to fit my things and my hubby's things in the suitcase I normally easily fill up myself... (my parents have a Dodge Caliber, so not alot of trunk space...).. I am not a big fan of doing laundry on vacation, but I think it may be something I have to do this time around...:o

Archived