What Does Your Room Look Like At End Of Cruise

Looking for the best photos of your room at the end of your cruise? Who has the scariest and the funniest please post!!!!

Please, Please I hope someone doesn't use a black light and it looks like a glowing Jackson Pollack Painting.

Mine's the same.

I can't stand being surrounded by clutter and chaos. My things are stowed in drawers and the closet with nothing laying around. Wet towels are lightly folded and placed on the vanity in the bathroom or the toilet...hate them all over the floor.

My cabin is very neat....not much for the steward to do beyond the basics.

i actually cleaned our room a bit before we left it daily. the closets however, were a WRECK. thing to remember next time is a ditty bag for laundry. We brought WAY too many changes in outfits, and felt like we had to wear them all I suppose.

We, too, leave the room well-maintained.

I have been stunned and saddened to see some of the messes that people leave behind. I would be horribly embarassed. I don't know what goes through people's minds that makes them think it is okay to trash a hotel room or a cruise ship cabin.

Please, Please I hope someone doesn't use a black light and it looks like a glowing Jackson Pollack Painting.

*LMAO* :) :) :)

That was good !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh :)

Who has the scariest and the funniest please post!!!!

Sorry, don't have one that's either scary (unless you consider there's a flying bat in the photo) or funny, but I did find one of my cabin after we returned to Port Everglades last February, and I was waiting for them to start calling debarkation numbers.

2291944520103861232S600x600Q85.jpg

No pictures, but we live out of our suitcases - except for our dinner outfits, and they stay in the closet. We also clean up after we wake up, so there's not much for the stewards to do...Our room looks pretty much the same at the end as the beginning...except we have towel animals!

Maybe the question should be rephrased:

What does your room look like at the end of the cruise BEFORE you pack-up?

I'm organized and obsessive, so the cabin my husband and I share is always neat with everything "put away." The cabin my teenage son shares with his cousin - not so much!! At any given point, it's a disaster area, especially at the end of the cruise. (He doesn't really believe in putting clothes "away" after he wears them - they're thrown all over - sort of like his room at home.) Hey, he's sleeping there at night - not me. If he (and his cousin), dont' care about a messy cabin, that's their problem. We are sure to leave their cabin steward a little extra "thank you" for putting up with the boys (and they had a very nice relationship with their steward the last time we cruised......they may be messy but they're extremely polite and friendly, and their cabin steward definitely liked them!!!)

However, I'm sure to give his room a look-see before we leave to be certain that he has packed everything up and that nothing is really out of place when the cruise/vacation is over. I'm sure if I could find a picture of what his room looks like at the end of a cruise before he packs-up and straightens it a little, plenty of people would be horrified. When he leaves the cabin in the morning, however, it looks totally fine.

As soon as we get our luggage, I unpack and put everything in closet, drawers, etc, and stow luggage under the bed. As we "dirty" things up, I repack them. Not much work on last day. I try to keep things organized during the cruise, so cluter is not in the cabin stewards way.

Archived