Category 5A -- only for 4 people?

toesockrock

Hey all, new to the board. :)

I have a question; we're booking a cruise on the Legend for July, 2005, and were looking to get a category 5A cabin like we had on the Miracle this past August. But there's only 3 of us, and every time we go to book the cruise online, it says there's nothing in 5A available for 3 people. I'm guessing some of the 5A's are usually reserved for 4 people, since they have the uppers and the convertible sofas... Anywho, I was wondering, do we have to give up on the 5A, or will they open up later on, as July 2005 approaches?

Hey all, new to the board. :)

I have a question; we're booking a cruise on the Legend for July, 2005, and were looking to get a category 5A cabin like we had on the Miracle this past August. But there's only 3 of us, and every time we go to book the cruise online, it says there's nothing in 5A available for 3 people. I'm guessing some of the 5A's are usually reserved for 4 people, since they have the uppers and the convertible sofas... Anywho, I was wondering, do we have to give up on the 5A, or will they open up later on, as July 2005 approaches?

They might be sold out already.

Steve

Archived