cleaning and pressing

Robinob

Thanks, That's waht I am looking for. I usually cruise on RCCL and send my clothes out on the first day. They charge 1/2 of the cleaning cost and have them back in 24 hours. I was hoping that Princess has the same service.

I am diamond on both RCCL and platinum on Princess. I really appreciate the laundy on Princess and our GTY actually ended up just across from the laundry room....pretty convienent!

If you are in a full suite or elite, the laundry is complimentray. Great perk!

On Princess, pressing is, I think, 80% of dry cleaning cost. The good news is that the dry cleaning is very reasonable relative to shoreside. . . A suit is like 9.50 clean and press; my local guy is over 15. They've done consistently excellent work for me. Same day rush is a 50% upcharge.

Thanks for all of the quick answers. We are in a MS so laundry is not a perk. I am also diamond on RCCL. Going to miss the perks this year. Wanted to try something a bit different. Next year we are on Oasis.

You will find Princess a very similar experience to RCCL. Maybe a bit more sedate - but not much.

We are in a Diamond mini on July 18. The minis are very nice. Too bad they don't have any aft except on the Sun class ships - and those are awesome. Can't wait to get out of the Phoenix heat for Alaska!!

I recommend staying up for the champagne waterfall - not done on RCCL.

I would be pressing my clothes for free - it's the most work I'll have to do all week :)

Archived