Paradise Beach Is Wonderfull!!!!

Foolds

I got to praise Tom and the rest of the crew over there at Paradise Beach, made our day on the beach absolutely wonderful. Had an excellent lunch ocean side, had a wonderful pineapple drink, and the best beach server I have ever had. In the end i think I over tipped him, $25 on a $52 dollar tap, but he made our day on the beach perfect, and I wasn’t thinking too clearly, Had a few too many beers and other drinks on the beach . It was nice meeting Tom, I heard a couple other cruise critic board members where there also. I was there Tuesday the 14th from the NCL dream, Lousy ship great beach .

Hope next time I go back they have jet skies, and I regret to mention there were no topless women on the water trampoline, which was disappointing. Could not talk my girlfriend into it.

Paradise Beach Gets a 12 out of 10 in my book.

Hey Tom did you guys ever find that guys rental car key he lost?

Thanks again Tom and Staff,

Foolds

We were just down there on 12/15. Had read so many good things about PB on CC and just had to try it. Took our group of 15 in two vans out there for the day. We were not disappointed! The service was great and the food was fantastic. Loved the shrimp cocktails. Took two of us to finish one. Had some yummy nachos also. Asked the staff if Tom was around and they said they didn't think so (?). Sorry we missed him. Everyone enjoyed the kayaks, trampoline, hammocks, massages, etc.

Thanks Tom!

Irene

Foolds...thanx so much for the compliments and great review, glad I got to meet you!

Yup, we found his key and made his day!

MRIrene...Sorry I missed you but I was definitely there (I swear Boss, if yer reading this!). Unless you left before noon, the staff should have come and found me. Oh well, maybe next time. Glad you enjoyed your day, and thanx for choosing us!

Please tell us that the other reviewers were just joking when they talked about being dissappointed that there were no topless women on the beach. I would not come to your beach if we thought there were topless women there. You know, there are families with kids and people who don't agree with such disapproving behavior in public.

Is Paradise Beach a decent beach with no topless women???

I'm sorry if we are stepping on anyones toes; we just don't want to go to a beach that has that kind of thing going on.

We were there on Fri Dec. 17 with our two children (3 & 9) and saw no topless women. We get enough of that here in Vegas! :o The kids had a fantastic time. Tom was a great host. He made sure to walk around and say hi to everyone and make sure everything was being taken care of. The food's great, the service is great, the atmosphere is great, it's just.....Paradise. We are planning on going back to Cozumel, not on a cruise, to stay for a few days and will definately be back to Paradise Beach.

Tom, it was nice talking to you and sorry I couldn't bring the "Blue Men" or any $5.000 chips.... maybe next time.

Theresa

Thanks Theresa.

Very funny Texastwosteps! Har Har! :p My husband will probably have to wear a shirt because of sunburns to. Is the weather really that nice in Cozumel? I've got to buy some sunscreen.

The more I read about Paradise Beach, the more I like it. However, I have one more question, is PB usually really crowded or not? Something this popular has to be crowded? There are 4 other cruise ships in port that day. We are looking for a nice, kinda quiet, and relaxing beach.

We need to find out if there are any lockers at PB that people can rent or use to lock their stuff up in. If there is, is using them a good idea? If there's not any lockers, what do people do with their stuff, S&S cards, wallets, clothes, etc.? Thanks

We were there in March and just left our stuff under our chairs. The staff is very attentive and would probably notice if someone started rummaging through your things. PB Tom also mentioned once that if you have something very valuable you can leave it behind the bar if you are worried. I think he mentioned that they were looking into getting lockers, but I don't think they have them yet. I can't wait to be there next Saturday!

I just can't wait we will be there the Oct 28th 2005 day after hubby's birthday...

my question is what is the best way to get there/ from cruise line or taxi or tour guide? We are coming in the 28th on RCCl 9 am until 5pm we leave...of course I will want to be back before I miss the ship and was told they don't allow people on the last 1/2 hr I thought I read some where????

:confused:

So looking forward to meet you Tom!

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I were in Cozumel on 12/2/04 and had a wonderful time. We rented a van with Avis and after shopping went to Paradise Beach. We were with a group of 6 and couldn't find enough chairs available at PB so we walked further down to San Fransisco beach, not realizing we had left PB. I was very disappointed and wanted to go back to PB area but we still had a great time. I wanted to check it out because we are actually returning this coming Sat. 1/15/05 and are definately staying at PB for the day! It'll be just me with my 12 year old daughter...oh and 5 of her friends and their moms too! Hope that six 12 yr olds don't scare anyone away! They are great girls.....a Girl Scout troop that has made hundreds of juice bag purses to raise the money to come so you'll see us at PB next Saturday with our juice bag purses, relaxing and having a wonderful time!! Can't wait to meet you Tom!

Counting down the days...28 to be in Cozumel, PB to meet the infamous Mr. Tom....hey Tom, got me in your book...coming in February 9, from the Norwegian Majesty, be there all day long....wanna do a ride around the island in a cab or somethin' maybe get the hubby toasty and purchase some sparkles (trans: diamonds)....would like to reserve several pineapples for us!!!! The names are Wayne and Lisa...February 9, got it????

My husband and I were in Cozumel on 12/2/04 and had a wonderful time. We rented a van with Avis and after shopping went to Paradise Beach. We were with a group of 6 and couldn't find enough chairs available at PB...!

Are finding chairs a problem at PB?

My husband and I were in Cozumel on 12/2/04 and had a wonderful time. We rented a van with Avis and after shopping went to Paradise Beach. We were with a group of 6 and couldn't find enough chairs available at PB so we walked further down to San Fransisco beach, not realizing we had left PB. I was very disappointed and wanted to go back to PB area but we still had a great time. I wanted to check it out because we are actually returning this coming Sat. 1/15/05 and are definately staying at PB for the day! It'll be just me with my 12 year old daughter...oh and 5 of her friends and their moms too! Hope that six 12 yr olds don't scare anyone away! They are great girls.....a Girl Scout troop that has made hundreds of juice bag purses to raise the money to come so you'll see us at PB next Saturday with our juice bag purses, relaxing and having a wonderful time!! Can't wait to meet you Tom!

We will be there on the 15th. My 11yo niece will be glad to know that that many 12yo will be there (and Girl Scouts to boot!). We are two families with 10 all together. My kids are 15,17, 23 and 26 but I think my 26yo son and his girl friend will be going horse back riding instead. But the rest of us look forward to PB and Tom........and lots of sunshine!

There were chairs available but not enough all together and/or enough privacy for some in our group so they decided to walk down the beach to some empty chairs, not realizing it was a separate beach club area. They are all so close to each other.

Linda- we'll have to look for you and your family.

gquest- there are waverunners, parasailing, banana boats, etc right there next door at San Francisco beach.

ps...about the chair availabilty, there were 9 ships in port the day we were there and we waited until about 2pm to get there so that might have been some of the problem. We were also without our children and not in need of the other amenities so going next door wasn't too much of a problem.

We paid 13 usd to get to Paridise beach and 14 th get back, that was from the Punta Lagosta Pier, the International Pier is closer to Paridise.. I think the return driver overcharged us but we didn't really feel like arguing about it. There is snorkling but there were not many fish or coral to see. I would still say it is a great beach to go to. My DH and I had a ball.

There are no excursion packages to Paradise Beach, just hop in a cab and go. There's no entry fee, the chairs and umbrellas are free. You pay $5 for use of the water toys if you wish, a refundable deposit on snorkel gear, if you wish. Food and beverage are extra but moderatedly priced and yummy.

Should you purchase an excursion package or just take a taxi and go own your own. If you go solo, is there a entry charge? Are chairs and umbrellas available? Free or for a charge? Thanks for the info.

Paradise Beach sounds perfect!

Archived