One day.. what should I do?

ineedacruise

I will only be docked in Aruba for one day and would like to see as much as possible. I am pretty sure we are going to rent a 4x4 so we can easily get around and see the sights but where should we go? We are not big on beaches but would like to spend a short time swimming in calm waters. Any ideas?

ineedacruise,

You might want to take a ride to the other side of the island and go to Baby Beach - the best beach in Aruba and the water is very calm. I would also suggest going to the Natural Bridge and the Lighthouse. Don't miss out on going to Carlos n' Charlies Bar which is right next to where the ships dock. Have fun!

ineedacruise,

You might want to take a ride to the other side of the island and go to Baby Beach - the best beach in Aruba and the water is very calm. I would also suggest going to the Natural Bridge and the Lighthouse. Don't miss out on going to Carlos n' Charlies Bar which is right next to where the ships dock. Have fun!

My thoughts exactly, but I would suggest trying some other bars near by the Carlos n' Charlies as they can be just as fun and not so much money.... Choose my Name Bar and the place right next door to C n' C's.....

Archived