Cvitavecchia to Fiumicno/ Best Car service ?

macdad43

Will be disembarking MSC Splendida July 24. The ship docks at 8AM and my Delta flight departs Fiumicno at 12:45 PM Shuttle & car service is a bit pricey by my standards. The least expensive quote I received was 95 Euros for me and my wife through Jumplimousnerome.com. Has anyone used them and is this a reasonable price? Should I rely on getting a chance shuttle ride at ship docking ffor less? Thanks.

Rex (El Cheapo)

Will be disembarking MSC Splendida July 24. The ship docks at 8AM and my Delta flight departs Fiumicno at 12:45 PM Shuttle & car service is a bit pricey by my standards. The least expensive quote I received was 95 Euros for me and my wife through Jumplimousnerome.com. Has anyone used them and is this a reasonable price? Should I rely on getting a chance shuttle ride at ship docking ffor less? Thanks.

Rex (El Cheapo)

do a search for thatcompany--tehre is a thread on them-- I was booked with jump (yes, they have cheapest rates) until I read that one recent BAD review hat I decided not to chance it. Then I booked with another company that seems to have mixed reviews..seems like a gamble of sorts unless you pay for the two or three more expensive companies which everyone seems to like. Good luck!

The better Private drivers are quite expensive. 120 to 130 Euros for two. But they seem to be reliable and get good comments. Most ships transfers are about the same price for two people. Once you have 3 or more passengers, it's much cheaper to take a private company.

Archived