Kauai & Maui Hotel Beach/Facility for the Day

candydane

Does anyone know of Hotels in Kauai and/or Maui that allow cruise passengers to use their facilities for the day? Like shade, lounge chairs, restrooms, etc? I know the beaches in Hawaii are "free" for everyone, but undoubtedly the hotels will charge for their facilities. That's understandable and certainly OK with us. Nice calm swimming/snorkeling beaches would be great, but beautiful views would be good too.

We'll be in Kauai from 8am to 5pm. We'll be in Kahului, Maui, from 8am to 10:30 pm. We'll be in Lahaina, Maui, from 7am to 8pm.

Thanks.

Don't know of any off the top of my head. I remember something vaguely about the Kauai Marriott but don't remember whether they said that they offered day passes or people just used the facilities without running into problems. You might want to check with them.

Though honestly the need to use a hotel's facilities is pretty small I think. Most public beach parks are pretty decent - toilets are toilets anywhere. True, no lounge chairs ... and if it makes or breaks things for you, then you might have to look for somewhere that offers day passes.

Hopefully others will chime in ...

Spleen

Archived