Grand Cayman Excursion Ideas for 2 year old

Tggrtoes

Hi everyone,

I posted this on the family board, but thought I'd get some insight here... I've done a few searches and found some info, but not sure how many are specific to be enjoyed by a 2 year old.

At this point, I am thinking of just enjoying the beach while in Grand Cayman, but wasn't sure if the stingray city or what might be fun for him. Thoughts? (We're also going to Ocho Rios and I'll post on the Jamaica board, but feel free to chime in here if you have ideas...) :D

If your hold your 2 y/o, he might actually enjoy the stingrays. We were just there last week and had a tour booked through NativeWay. The snorkeling might be a bit difficult with a 2 y/o, but the Stingrays and Rum Point Beach would be great for him. The water at the beach is very shallow, clear and warm. The sand on the beach is pretty nice too.

I'm sure the tour guide would find one of the baby stingrays for your little one to pet that wouldn't be quite so scary.

you really should try www.stingraysailing.com they do really small tours and they are VERY family friendly. Chip has kids himself so he was so nice when my kids were nervous. My 4 year old could stand in the water at sting ray city but we held him anyway. He loved it and said they felt mushy. We were on our knees so that he could still be in the water.

When it was time to go to the reef, they gave us safety rings that he held onto so we could pull him around as we snorkled. when he wasn't into it anymore, or we wanted to snorkle on our own. Damien sat with him on the side of the boat and WE ALL FELT SO SAFE.

I'm telling your these guys and girl (Chip's wife Michelle) are amazing. On the way back they have free fruit and bottled water for you it is truly an amazing experience. I wish I was there right now....

(345)916-0503

Grand Cayman:D:D:D:D

Hi everyone,

I posted this on the family board, but thought I'd get some insight here... I've done a few searches and found some info, but not sure how many are specific to be enjoyed by a 2 year old.

At this point, I am thinking of just enjoying the beach while in Grand Cayman, but wasn't sure if the stingray city or what might be fun for him. Thoughts? (We're also going to Ocho Rios and I'll post on the Jamaica board, but feel free to chime in here if you have ideas...) :D

I am trying to organize a special tour with Nativeway on Carnival on 8/12 on Inspiration for the RRR tour. Since this ship is only in port 1/2 day they are willing to try this. Go to the roll call for 8/10 sailing if you are interested.

We are a family of 5.

Archived