Pride Veranda Rooms #7347

Dana Deem

Has anyone stayed in the corner rooms on the back of this ship? ROOMS 7347 OR 7298. We are thinking of taking our family in other rooms with ours being 'the center'. If you have stayed on the Pride or its sister ship in any of these big, back, balcony corner rooms would you please comment. Mainly wondering if they're worth the extra $$ & how bad is the vibration? This will be our 35th cruise but have not lived on the back end yet!! :) THANKS

We stayed in 4237 on Spirit to Hawaii last year and one of the other couples from our roll call had 7347. They hosted our meet-n-greet party in their cabin. The balconies are huge! we paced ours off at 45 feet in length. We never felt any unusual vibration.

Are they worth the extra money? Judging by their popularity I would say they are for alot of people. Everyone values things differently so you will need to decide for yourself.

Has anyone stayed in the corner rooms on the back of this ship? ROOMS 7347 OR 7298. We are thinking of taking our family in other rooms with ours being 'the center'. If you have stayed on the Pride or its sister ship in any of these big, back, balcony corner rooms would you please comment. Mainly wondering if they're worth the extra $$ & how bad is the vibration? This will be our 35th cruise but have not lived on the back end yet!! :) THANKS

We stayed in 7347 on Pride in May. The balcony is very large. The cabin was nice. As you walk into the cabin from the hallway, you have a hardwood floor (laminate maybe) foyer that connects to a sitting room with a small desk, TV, and VCR. There is a couch, chair, and coffee table. A small hallway then takes you to the separate bedroom. The bedroom has a small walk in closet with shelves. The bedroom has a TV too. In between the bedroom and sitting room, there is a sit down vanity area with large mirrors. There is a small blow dryer provided in the drawer. The bathroom connects to that. It has a whirlpool bathtub/shower and double vanity sink. The back wall has several ceiling to floor windows that overlook the large balcony. This is a very nice cabin. Since it is a suite, you will also have VIP boarding.

We didn't notice any vibration. IMHO it IS worth the money. Enjoy your cruise.

We were in 7347 on the Pride 2 years ago and had a great time (there was some vibration on and off tho, we had daily happy hour for our group of 33 and I had to get up every night to move bottles apart that were clanking together out in the living room). Some of our friends liked our cabin so much, they got the same one on the Spirit this year with another group of our friends (we were in 7258 which is a regular cabin, but has a LOOONG balcony). There are some pics in my signature. You'll have a great time!

I've been told you need to book these rooms AT LEAST A YEAR OUT. Would cathyz & winddawn mind telling me if you booked that early? And cathy how do i get to your pics? couldn't seem to pic them up! THANKS SO MUCH.

CATHY, found the pics! they are great! Thanks for posting them!

Great! Yes, we actually booked that cabin about 16 months out, just as we were putting together our group cruise.

Archived