Getting passport stamped at ports of call

We will be cruising on the PD in September to Noumea, Suva, Savusavu, Port Denarau, Dravine Island, Vavau, Nukualofa and I was wondering where you get your passport stamped with the port of call stamp:)

We will be cruising on the PD in September to Noumea, Suva, Savusavu, Port Denarau, Dravine Island, Vavau, Nukualofa and I was wondering where you get your passport stamped with the port of call stamp:)

In Noumea they do it in the cruise terminal on the dock.

In Suva they used to do it in a shed facing the ship, but I haven't seen anyone there recently. I suggest you ask at the information kiosk.

Savusavu - They used to stamp passports at the Immigration office, but someone posted info recently that they don't do it any more. To get to the information office, walk to the right when you walk out from the wharf complex. The office is in the building with a Hills clothes hoist on the first floor balcony.

Dravuni Island - definitely not.

Port Denarau, Vava'u and Nuku'alofa - I haven't seen anywhere.

Someone else might have some more info.:):)

Evon.

Hi,

Immigration comes aboard in every port,if you can find out where they will be set up (ask at the pursers office), they are only to happy to stamp passports for you.

Cheers.:)

They will be set up in the Bengal Bar, but I don't know if you can get your passports stamped while they are attending to the official clearance of the ship.

• 10 months later...

Archived