Jewel-don't forget your toilet paper!

msjeanne1

Just had to snoop some more into OP's past postings.................

1. She never posts twice in the same thread, including never returning to posts that she starts.

2. In a thread (on RC board) about passengers who thought they had confirmed reservations being bumped from a Carnival cruise out of Baltimore, she titled her contribution to the thread: "Another total debaucle and total abortion by Carnival Cruises!!!"

In that post, she describes herself as "We were in our late 50's, Grandparents of 5 Grandchildren!! Semi-retired, quiet people in search of a nice vacation. Clearly, we were not a threat to anyone."

Sure, no threat, as long as you give her TP that meets her standards! ;)

Carol

Just had to snoop some more into OP's past postings.................

1. She never posts twice in the same thread, including never returning to posts that she starts.

2. In a thread (on RC board) about passengers who thought they had confirmed reservations being bumped from a Carnival cruise out of Baltimore, she titled her contribution to the thread: "Another total debaucle and total abortion by Carnival Cruises!!!"

In that post, she describes herself as "We were in our late 50's, Grandparents of 5 Grandchildren!! Semi-retired, quiet people in search of a nice vacation. Clearly, we were not a threat to anyone."

Sure, no threat, as long as you give her TP that meets her standards! ;)

Carol

I got a kick out of the 'stale cigerettes' complaint .....

Well I guess lucky for her if she never revisits her own threads - this one is pretty brutal!!:eek:

Ok now we have gone a bit furrther past contact with TP, pita or brochures. Another past OP post

Booking a year out only to hear of "last minute" rock bottom prices only adds insult to injury from the cruise lines.

What is this "bottom thing" the OP has? Now its rocks no wonder she is injured but I think she cant complain about insult if it is self inflicted

After reading this post I have realized that they must not have been able to find fault with anything else on the cruise so they are now attacking the toilet paper cause that is the only thing left to complain about.

I will be sailing with Royal Caribbean for the first time next August and am really looking forward to it. I have been on 5 other cruises with NCL , Cunard and Primeir when they were still in business and never have I heard anyone complain about toilet paper.

As far as the food goes, I cannot believe any cruise line in their right mind would serve you hot dogs and meatloaf in the main dining room for dinner. In the buffets for lunch, perhaps.

Good Grief lady, Get A Grip!!

BTW , I love reading these posts. I find them "very informative". Perhaps a bit too informative.LOL

Since this tp is so tough, maybe you could carry it to the pool deck to wrap your pool chairs for saving. One roll should take care of a large number of chairs. Think of all the heavy pool towels we could save and the save the waves program would be happy.

Archived