Letter to Carnival - Question

I remember reading somewhere that if you write a letter to Carnival regarding a positive experience on a prior cruise, Carnival will acknowledge it with a coupon for something on a future cruise. Anyone know anything about this?

Used to be... if you dropped Carnival a letter....you would get a Bon Voyage gift for your next cruise. This could be a bottle of wine...or a box of chocolates etc.

It was never a guaranteed thing...but most times it happened.

However, (probably because sooo many people were doing it) it is not happening as much now.

They were called the "45 day letter" because you would call the Guest Services Department 45 days before your cruise to select your gift from the list.

You are speaking of the "45 day letter" you probably have seen people mention in threads on here. Sometimes when people write to the main office with feedback regarding a cruise they had been on they will receive a letter which states something along the lines of 45 days prior to your next cruise with Carnival please call #### to choose a gift. The gift was either a bottle of wine, 4 free drink coupons, or a couple of other items. It is not a given that your letter will be acknowledged in this manner. I recall recently reading on a thread that Carnival has not been sending out the "45 day" letters anymore, though I have no idea if that is accurate.

I wrote a letter last year after we came home from our cruise on the Splendor. It was nothing but praise. What did I received? A letter thanking me for my letter LOL. So, yes I got "something", it was just not the "something" I was hoping for. Oh well, we had a wonderful cruise to Europe, and I am still very happy that we went.

Archived