C/O Beach Clubs near Cannes

kgoodman16

Hi,

We're in Cannes for one day this summer and are looking for a clothing optional beach club near Cannes. I realize we can rent a car an go down to St Tropez, or one of the beach towns nearby, but it is a major schlep. Also, we've been there several times (great little place for mussels, pom frites, and grand marnier crepes!).

Can anyone recommend a private club that's c/o nearer, say between cannes and Eze or Nice

Thanks

Ken

Hi,

We're in Cannes for one day this summer and are looking for a clothing optional beach club near Cannes. I realize we can rent a car an go down to St Tropez, or one of the beach towns nearby, but it is a major schlep. Also, we've been there several times (great little place for mussels, pom frites, and grand marnier crepes!).

Can anyone recommend a private club that's c/o nearer, say between cannes and Eze or Nice

Thanks

Ken

I am going to guess that you may not get a lot of replies to this question on this board...just MMO here:D,that being said I would do a Google search or email the French Tourist Board just to make sure.A lot of topless yes,but c/o I am not sure of closest.

Archived