Golden question

Dezheaven

Not really secret, we like the Promande deck forward. :)

Hi , was your cabin in better condition than you last golden cruise. you said you had a cracked sink and stained carpets. did they put in new bedding . I heard they put in new flat screen tvs during april drydock . my wife is picky about cracks in the bathroom and carpets that are not stained. How was the food quality on this alaska cruise. I have been on princess 5 times and the food quality has gone down each year. thanks...

Off te Golden on July 4th from Alaska. We had C402 and it was beautiful. Carpet and tile looked new. All evening meals were very good. Really, the only so-so meal I had was a hamburger in the Donetelli for lunch. I should have gone to the Trident Grill on 14 - lesson learned. The "new" Golden is beautiful.

Hi , was your cabin in better condition than you last golden cruise. you said you had a cracked sink and stained carpets. did they put in new bedding . I heard they put in new flat screen tvs during april drydock . my wife is picky about cracks in the bathroom and carpets that are not stained. How was the food quality on this alaska cruise. I have been on princess 5 times and the food quality has gone down each year. thanks...

That was our last cruise! ;)

It was most of the minis on Dolphin deck that were in need of new carpet and they were awaiting its arrival.

I doubt they will fix the sink or the bathtub tiles, it looks as if they tried many times already :eek: which just makes it worse with all that layered caulk over the messed up tile. :cool:

This is a major job.

The food was awesome, the new Crown Grill is as good as the Emerald/Ruby/Crown, I love that place! :)

that was our last cruise! ;)

it was most of the minis on dolphin deck that were in need of new carpet and they were awaiting its arrival.

I doubt they will fix the sink or the bathtub tiles, it looks as if they tried many times already :eek: Which just makes it worse with all that layered caulk over the messed up tile. :cool:

This is a major job.

The food was awesome, the new crown grill is as good as the emerald/ruby/crown, i love that place! :)

thank you for the reply !!!

off te golden on july 4th from alaska. We had c402 and it was beautiful. Carpet and tile looked new. All evening meals were very good. Really, the only so-so meal i had was a hamburger in the donetelli for lunch. I should have gone to the trident grill on 14 - lesson learned. The "new" golden is beautiful.

thank you !!!

We just got back Saturday. During Tracy Arm we found a spot with no one....Basketball court. You could go to each side of the ship for unobstructed viewing and you were as high as you could go. I'll admit you would get better up close photos of ice bergs from Promanade but majestic panarama's can't be beat. Enjoy your experience. We sure did.

Archived