lattitudes question

kosoffj

we are sailing on the dawn in 1.5 weeks (yay!) this is our 14th cruise on ncl, we become platinum lattitudes AFTER this cruise noit for this cruise - correct?

i'm only asking because i'm getting ready to book the anniversary pkg and i don't think we want to eat at le bistro twice :)

thanks!

we are sailing on the dawn in 1.5 weeks (yay!) this is our 14th cruise on ncl, we become platinum lattitudes AFTER this cruise noit for this cruise - correct?

i'm only asking because i'm getting ready to book the anniversary pkg and i don't think we want to eat at le bistro twice :)

thanks!

Im jealous. Have a great time and congrats on hitting you Platinum milestone!:)

I know the website says after your 14th cruise but it may depend on the ship. I did a back to back in May which was my 14th and 15th cruise. I was platinum beginning the first week. My card even had it listed. I received the platinum benefits each week I was there.

thanks all! maybe we will get lucky it says "gold" on our reservation, and it's outta nyc so there are probably lots of repeat customers so i won't hold my breath.

we travel with our 3 year old (as an aside i kinow they don't get their own lattitudes number till they are 18 - but do they "accrue" their cruises now to it?) and that laundry would be great - he can really go through clothes! :)

thanks all! maybe we will get lucky it says "gold" on our reservation, and it's outta nyc so there are probably lots of repeat customers so i won't hold my breath.

we travel with our 3 year old (as an aside i kinow they don't get their own lattitudes number till they are 18 - but do they "accrue" their cruises now to it?) and that laundry would be great - he can really go through clothes! :)

The kids actually have Latitudes #'s. They will not get Latitudes perks until they are 18. I think they do accrue. My kids will be happy being Platinum when they sail at 18 with or without me !;)

lol mine too! this is our son's 7th (yes seventh) ncl cruise and he is 3.5 :)

FYI -Latitudes told me that any cruise prior to their 2nd birthday doesn't count. They only paid port charges not cruise fare- which is fair. Get your child's Latitudes #. Both my sons had two numbers and I had to ask them to combine all their sailings.

familyof4 - i will thanks! i thought they told me when i inquired, that they didn't get a number till they were adults, but i will definately check again while on the dawn. and yeah i agree it's fair they don't get credit till after 2 but that still puts the little dude at his 4th cruise coming up :)

familyof4 - i will thanks! i thought they told me when i inquired, that they didn't get a number till they were adults, but i will definately check again while on the dawn. and yeah i agree it's fair they don't get credit till after 2 but that still puts the little dude at his 4th cruise coming up :)

Just got off an NCL cruise yesterday with our grandkids ( 10 & 11 ) and they got latitude numbers when we booked. On the ship we asked and were told they will get credit for all cruises but will not get any perks until they turn 18.

Archived