Cafe Caribe vs. Horizon Court - Caribbean Princess - What's the difference

swdke

On the Caribbean Princess, what's the difference between Cafe Caribe and Horizon Court? Are they both buffets? Is the food the same/different? Are the hours the same/different? What are some of the popular food items they serve? Thanks.

On the Caribbean Princess, what's the difference between Cafe Caribe and Horizon Court? Are they both buffets? Is the food the same/different? Are the hours the same/different? What are some of the popular food items they serve? Thanks.

They are both buffets at each end of the HC. Caribe is more themed food, Aisian,Barvarian, etc. It also has limited hours.

Just got off the CB yesterday and they are both buffets that serve different menus (though sometimes have similar food). Between the two of them, one is open all of the time and during peak times they are both open.

In doing a little search, I read something about lobster and crab legs being served. I usually eat in the dining room, I had no idea they offered crab and lobster at the buffet. Which buffet, and when is crab and lobster served? I can eat that all day. ;-)

In doing a little search, I read something about lobster and crab legs being served. I usually eat in the dining room, I had no idea they offered crab and lobster at the buffet. Which buffet, and when is crab and lobster served? I can eat that all day. ;-)

On the Caribbean/Crown/Emerald/Ruby they did a sailaway seafood buffet in the HC. However it seems that this is know hit and miss with some reporting they never saw it offered. :)

Archived