Alcohol in GV or OS

ImADaneFan

Here's a question to all who have sailed in an OS or GV for more than 7 days. If you're on a 14/21 day cruise is it still 6 bottles or is it 6 bottles per week? (3 in an OS) If it's only 6 bottles and you run out before the end of cruise can you purchase more from the onboard shop and have the butler delivered it? We were in the GV for a 7 day MR cruise and received 6 bottles of alcohol and we still had quite a bit left at the end, but I don't think 6 bottles will be enough for 14/21 days. If we have 3 couples there's a chance we may run out before the end of the cruise.:eek: And we definately don't want that to happen.;):rolleyes::D

Hi,

We were in a GV for a 13-night cruise last year (great time!) and we got 6 bottles for the whole cruise (not 6 bottles a week).

As for whether we could have gotten more if we ran out, sorry we can't be of help there. Though there were seven of us in the GV, we're not big drinkers and despite our best efforts to polish off the alcohol before leaving, we fell short. :( We asked around to see if anyone was staying on for the next leg so we could pass the remaining bottles on but couldn't find anyone. We hoped at least the crew got to make use of it :rolleyes: )

Cheers,

~Joyce

While not in OS/GV, while in an AC on the Sun had purchased a bar setup for 14 day cruise. Didn't finish it because every time we turned around someone was giving us wine or champagne.

Also, from my experience and everything I have read on CC the concierge will take care of you and do everything they can to accomodate you. I would be very surprised if they were not able to replenish your bar.

Have fun. Cheers!!!

Archived