Internet access

merlot123

WE are going on the Azamara Journey and wondered about the wi fi access as to whether if we take our laptop, can we use it in the sky suite and is it free or is there a charge for wireless?

Hi Merlot !

This is from Azamara's website. I hope this answers your questions. Enjoy your Cruise !

Do you have Internet access onboard?

Subject: Internet Access

Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest are both fully wireless, including staterooms.

Internet access is available in eConnections at the following rates:

• $0.65 cents a minute with no package

• $40 for 75 minutes

• $$60 for 125 minutes

• $80 for 185 minutes

• $100 for 260 minutes

Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel instructional classes plus tips and tricks on how to surf the internet are complimentary.

As near as I have been able to tell, the entire ship has wifi access. I have certainly had it in our cabins on deck 7 ( 7065) and (7018), and I believe on deck 9 aft as well ( hard to remember. The people that we have traveled with have also had access in their cabins.

Hope that's useful.

Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel instructional classes plus tips and tricks on how to surf the internet are complimentary.[/quote]

I must have missed every class offered on the Journey the one week I was aboard

I do not know how people could fit in classes and lectures because I was busy all the time

AND HAD A GREAT TIME:D

WE are going on the Azamara Journey and wondered about the wi fi access as to whether if we take our laptop, can we use it in the sky suite and is it free or is there a charge for wireless?

As stated with the rate info, depending on the length of your cruise, the higher number of minutes is the best bet. We brought our laptop and paid for access in our suite. However I will point out to keep track of your minute usage. There were times when we did not get on and still were charged minute usage.

We contacted the Internet director and she did credit our account. But you have to keep track so you know your usage just in case this does happen to you.

We had great wifi service in our Sky Suite on Journey, as a perk, they give you 20 minutes per person free, we did buy a package and used every minute. As of last December, the WiFi System did not work with Macs, only PC's. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived