Valor outside promenade deck

djneph

Hey Guys,

I was trying to find the answer to this, buut couldn't. I have seen some pictures of the outside promenade deck on the Valor, but what I don't see are chairs (similar to deck chairs by the pool). I am just curious if they have these on that area. When I have sailed the voyager/radiance class on RCCL that was probably my favorite place to relax at as the ship sailed. I'm hoping Valor has this too.

The Promenade deck on the Valor is deck 5----it is totally enclosed. On deck 3--Lobby deck, there is an outside deck. The only things they have to sit on were some wooden benches, and there may only be 1 or 2 of those. Nothing to really lounge on. On my first cruise on the Destiny, they did have the chairs you were mentioning, but on my subsequent cruises, they were not available.

You can find lounge chairs up on the Lido all over the place. Most are in the sun, but many are under an overhang that shields the sun a bit depending on which side of the ship and the time of day.

Archived