What is the best hotel & parking for San Diego?

GHG7F0

We booked Quality Inn for Jan 27th. Just 2 miles from the port. $51.00 per night from Orbitz plus $5.00 a day for underground parking up to 14 days. Also with free shuttle service to and from pier. I would think this is far enough away for the pier that the shuttle should not be crowed. Hopes this helps.

• 2 months later...

My understanding is that it is the Holiday Inn - San Diego Bayside that allows parking. Park & cruise package is $159. Has anyone stayed here? It is supposedly about 3-4 miles from the pier with shuttle service. Any other suggestions for park and cruise package? Thank you.

We stayed at the Best Western Bayside Inn.. $139 included parking for the week. I upgraded to ensure a bay view balcony for only $10 more. Perfectly decent hotel, staff was nice - garage is covered unless you park on the top floor. I would book it again when sailing out of San Diego and driving down. I talk a bit about it in my review below.

We booked the Best Western Bayside for our 14 day cruise to Hawaii this coming October. They charge $159.00 and you can park your car for the first 7 days free, $5.00 per day after that. We originally booked for the day before the cruise but decided to drive down 2 days before so booked the additional night. For 2 nights we get 14 days parking for free - plus there is a shuttle every 20 minutes to the pier. We requested bay views - no additional charge. Now can't wait!!!

Archived