Splendida Christening ceremony

AmoMondo

Just to let anyone who is going to be sailing on the Slendida that the Christening ceremony is tomorrow at 9pm Barcelona time. MSC are broadcasting it on their website, if you want to get a first glimpse of the ship

Well its been pretty spectacular so far. i was expecting Sophia Loren as she always seems to be grandmother to all their new ships. However I wasn't expecting them to have the amazing Jose Carreras and the spectacular flamenco dancer Joaquim Cortes.

Just wish my internet connection was working a bit faster tonight as it freezes every minute or 2 for a second

It was splendid indeed. We finally got connection but only through the Italian webcam and like yours, ours kept cutting out so a little frustrating to watch :mad:. However, Splendida looks absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to board. How does she compare to Fantasia? They're supposed to be identical.

The fireworks were magnificent. Do we get fireworks at all during our trip?

It was splendid indeed. We finally got connection but only through the Italian webcam and like yours, ours kept cutting out so a little frustrating to watch :mad:. However, Splendida looks absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to board. How does she compare to Fantasia? They're supposed to be identical.

The fireworks were magnificent. Do we get fireworks at all during our trip?

Sorry no fireworks. She certainly looked very like the Fantasia, except the Fantasia doesn't have a bowling alley

Archived