buying cruise excursions online

lovemovies

Shorex that we've purchased from the website didn't show on our onboard account -- they were immediately charged to our credit card once I hit the button on the website. If your little envelope with shorex tix is NOT on your dresser in your cabin once you are onboard, take your documents showing what you bought to the shorex desk immediately and get it sorted out.

We've never been double charged, or had any excursions missing from the envelope.

Ditto. But if for any reason those shore excursions are canceled, the amount will be credited to your on-board account.

We've never been double charged, or had any excursions missing from the envelope.

And ditto for us, too. But I always bring the receipt I received from the online bookings with us, just in case I need to show proof of purchase. Haven't ever needed it ...

Your shore excursions will not show up on your onboard statement. Your tickets/vouchers will be in your stateroom upon your arrival. Make sure you print out the receipt of your shore excursion order and bring it with you "just in case".

Your credit card gets charged immediately upon your online purchase.

I always print out and take with me the e-mail that we get from HAL confirming the shore excursions that we have booked.

The first thing that I do when we get to the cabin is to look for the HOT PINK envelope and check to make certain that everything is correct AND to see if they have changed the times of any of the excursions (which has happened a couple of times).

Yes, be sure to bring your confirmation from HAL. On our most recent cruise, tickets for one of our excursions were not included in the envelope. A quick stop to the Shore Excursion desk resolved the issue.

We had two excursions canceled (one due to a canceled port and one for weather reasons), both were credited to our onboard account.

Archived