Hotel near Sagrada Familia

bellagirl

Hi-This will be our 2nd visit to Barcelona and we've done Las Ramblas. This time we'd like to stay closer to Sagrada Familia and the HOHO bus route(loved doing that last time).

I must mention that we loved the Hotel Continental and if we can find another funky hotel like that near the SF, that would be all the better. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks, Shelly:)

There are a few hotels semi-close, but not many and none (that I know of) particularly noteworthy.

If you like the Continental, why not stay there again? The public transportation system is well-run and easy. Just hop on the metro or a bus to get to where you want to go.

You know, as soon as I wrote that, I thought to myself, why don't we just stay at the same place? The HOHO bus is easy to ride and we'll be there off-season(NOv.) so it won't be busy.

Thanks for bringing me to my senses! Shelly:o

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked at the Hispanos Siete Suiza, an apartment hotel that is right around the corner from La Sagrada Familia. We haven't stayed there, bu it is highly recommended on a number of websites. We are getting a two bedroom two bath apartment for the price of one nice (4 star) hotel room. It's a bit of a hike to other sights in the city, but close to a Metro stop. It's in L'Eixample, a residential neighborhood, so you'll have to travel a bit to find good selection of shops and restaurants.

Archived